Sunday, September 18, 2016

Baby 1 Week 14

14 weeks, although I had just eaten pizza....

The first trimester has come and gone. I have to say that I had it pretty easy. I got sick maybe 7 times in the first three month, the nausea was there almost every morning though. I really did survive on crackers and they are better to throw up than regular food.

The first trimester was hard for me because I didn't want to eat food. Nothing sounded good or tasted good to me. I haven't gained much weight which makes me worried. I am eating much better now and the nausea went away at about week 10.

I am not showing hardly at all because I haven't gained much weight, I feel that this next doctor's appointment will help me feel better because we will get to hear the heart beat!
10 weeks and 6 days


How far along? 14 weeks and 5 days

Total Weight Gain: not much, maybe 2 pounds

Maternity clothes? not really 

Stretch Marks? nope!

Sleep: Pretty good!

Best moment of the week! none

Miss anything? not really

Food Cravings: none

Anything make me queasy or sick? eggs

Gender: don't know yet

Labor signs: none

Symptoms: a little fatigue 

Belly Button in or out?  in 

Wedding ring on or off? on 

Mood: a bit more on edge lately 

Looking forward to: next doctor appointment, we will get to hear the heart beat! 

Stay tuned for updates!
XOXO Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment