Monday, October 3, 2016

Baby 1 Week 15 & 16


before we heard the heart beat! 
                       
                                       
16 weeks and 4 days
                         
Zeus is so curious! 16 weeks and 4 days 
                                     

I was bad and did not record much on week 15 although that week I did start to feel more like my old self. Not as tired and I wanted to eat more normal foods that I liked before I was pregnant.  In week 15 we got to hear the baby's heartbeat!

Week 16 has been great! Yesterday and today I am having the ligament pain again because of the stretching uterus. I have also been wanting more salty things. I had chips and chili cheese dip at McCalisters yesterday and I ate the whole thing and wanted more... I have only gained about a pound so far. I have also been thinking that I am feeling the baby but I am still not sure because the feelings are very soft.

My weeks also change on Tuesday, so I am trying to get these posts up before the week changes. 

How far along?  16 weeks and 6 days
Total Weight Gain: 1 pound
Maternity clothes? a pair of black pants and leggings
Stretch Marks? NONE! yay!
Sleep: going well, vivid dreams this week
Best moment of the week! at the end of week 15 we got to hear the heart beat!!!!
Miss anything? drinking tea and soda all the time
Food Cravings:  some salty things, like chips and dip
Anything make me queasy or sick? still don't like eggs
Gender: don't know yet
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: ligament pain/ cramps
Belly Button in or out?  in but I am for sure it will pop out
Wedding ring on or off? on!
Mood: feeling good, a little edgy sometimes
Looking forward to: looking more pregnant, DFL this week, sleep :)

Thanks for sticking around and checking out my pregnancy posts!

~Alysse 

No comments:

Post a Comment