Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Baby Shower #1

My first baby shower! It was so amazing!

The Beautiful diaper cake my mother in law made me!


Pumpkin Spice cupcakes and mint chocolate brownies!

The ONE thing I really wanted was a hot chocolate bar and here it was!


How cute is that cheese ball snowman


Princess in Progress!


Loving the woodland animal theme happening 



28 Week Picture 

My family had the guests bring books instead of cards. I loved this idea because I enjoy reading so much. 

One of the aunts (there are like 5) made this for me! It's so pretty! 

my goofy smile...

Baby tub

My mother in law got this beautiful dress with coral/light pink flowers. It is just gorgeous! 
My shower was amazing and so many people came, even though we were having bad weather. The food was great and the presents kept on coming. I am so grateful to have a wonderful family that will spoil my darning little girl. Thank you to all that came or helped plan my party! 

~Alysse xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment