Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week 27

                 
Some of our really good friends from college have a party every year! This year we did a mug exchange!
                               
I want one of these for our baby girls room! Mr. Hobbs found one today at walmart! 
                   
                                      

This week really flew by. I can't believe I am in my third trimester already. Things have been great so far and I am feeling the "nesting" coming on. This week I finished up school for Christmas break and I am sosooooooo ready for this break. January and February could be long months so I am going to soak up the laziness and take LOTS of naps. My belly has really starting popping out over the past three weeks, which I am excited about because I want people to know I am having a baby.
The past few days I have really started to feel the need to get stuff done, like working on the baby room and making a list of things we need for her room and to get the house looking nice. I am writing this on my first day of my 28th week so I am down to 12 weeks till this little girl gets here. I can't believe that I am 2/3 of the way done. Life is feeling good right now and I am very excited! See below for updates :)

~Alysse


How are along: currently 28 weeks

Total weight gain: find out tomorrow! but so far about 8 pounds

Maternity clothes: I wear a lot of leggings but I did start wearing a pair of maternity capris

Stretch Marks: A few on my upper legs but not on the belly!

Sleep: a few nightmares where I wake up in a sweat but other than that I am super tired and sleep pretty good.

Best Moment of the Week: probably today when I felt her do some rolls, some part of her (probably her arm or foot) did a roll on my belly.

Miss Anything: Not really, I am feeling pretty good

Food cravings: No real food cravings, although I did want Peppermint ice cream last week.

Anything make me sick: nope!

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: No, but doing research! I am in my third trimester

Symptoms: Belly is getting bigger, a little acid reflex

Belly Button, in or out: Almost all the way out! I am really surprised by this. I had a pretty inner belly button before.

Wedding ring, on or off: On

Mood: Good, I feel good and I am excited my belly is starting to show.

Looking forward to: My first baby shower this week in Illinois! and Christmas of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment