Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 28

28 Weeks 


video

Snow in Illinois, where Mr. Hobbs family is from 

My fathers mother, or my grandmother touching my belly

Okay, I really look pregnant here! 


Someone jacked my phone, my sister and my great aunt

This year we spend Christmas up in Illinois, which was so much fun (and it meant I got to see snow on Christmas!) My mother in law and sister in law also hosted my first baby shower (see post to come). My husband and I got spoiled this trip and I am so grateful for his family! Week 28 was a great one! 

How far along? 29 weeks now
Total Weight Gain: 11-15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Most of my shirts still fit but pants will start to be maternity
Stretch Marks? Yes, on my legs, no on my belly
Sleep:  A little restless, more dreams lately
Best moment of the week! Christmas and my first baby shower
Miss anything? Sleeping through the night without having to go to the bathroom
Food Cravings: apparently shrimp, although it was out so I ate lots of it!
Anything make me queasy or sick? No
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: Lots of leg cramps
Belly Button in or out? Out and staying out
Wedding ring on or off? on 
Mood: Feeling really good this week!
Looking forward to: Rest because I am on Christmas break from school!

~Alysse xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment