Friday, March 17, 2017

Week 29

Side view; head at the top with her right eye, nose and lip showing 

Most of this week was spent on cleaning. I had off school so I guess my "nesting" started to happen. I have pretty much got all the clothes in my house clean! Putting up the Christmas stuff is also on my list of things to do. To be honest, I think I may have over done it in the cleaning department. I am seriously tired.

My belly is also getting more round, I thought I would pooch outward more but I am getting more round and there is some fat on my sides now. I am enjoying this process so much that I don't even care. The Hubs and I found out this week that our little girl likes to lay on her stomach, meaning her back is up against the front of my body. She likes to face my spine. I am interested to see if she will enjoy laying on her stomach when she comes into this world.


How far along? 29 weeks 5 days
Total Weight Gain: 11-15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Most of my shirts still fit but pants will start to be maternity
Stretch Marks? Yes, on my legs, no on my belly
Sleep:  A little restless, more dreams lately
Best moment of the week! Getting an extra ultra sound
Miss anything? Sleeping through the night without having to go to the bathroom
Food Cravings: Funyuns, I am wanting to try and eat healthier this week
Anything make me queasy or sick? No
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: Wanting to eat more, some leg cramps
Belly Button in or out? Out and staying out
Wedding ring on or off? on 
Mood: Feeling really good this week! a bit tired
Looking forward to: Getting the baby room all done

No comments:

Post a Comment