Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Little Sister

My little sister got married this weekend! I can't believe she is all grown up and now starting a new life with her husband. Mr. Collins is a great guy and we really like him, I know they are going to have a great marriage. I am a little jealous because they are on a cruise right now, but I bet they are having the time of their lives! 

Update on Grace: She is growing like a weed but still seems small to me sometimes. She is the sweetest baby. She rocked this weekend with my sisters wedding. My wonderful friend Megan came down to visit and was my life saver! She took care of Grace during the wedding and helped out my family with getting the wedding set up. 
She is holding her head up a little and those fingers are in her mouth constantly. She is blowing bubbles and sleeping through the night! She still likes her car seat and often goes to sleep in the car. She is my little darling!



 My mama, Grace and myself

This is what I love about my sister! She is goofy and I love that about her

We had a long night but my baby finally got to sleep. I think she is going to be my little socialite! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment