Monday, June 19, 2017

Tulsa Aquarium

                             

                          

                             


                                      

                                      


Tulsa, Oklahoma!
My aunt and cousin live in Tulsa and my little baby cousin turned two this weekend. We decided to pack an overnight bag and head out west. We stopped on route 66 for my cousins train themed birthday and made a pit stop at Los Cabos for a Mexican lunch then headed to the aquarium.

The aquarium is quite impressive. They hold the worlds largest amount of man eating sharks. The bull sharks were very impressive as they passed above you in a class tunnel shaped room. Their new exhibit includes a sea turtle! The one shown above, it was large and in charge. I had never seen a sea turtle in real life. All I could think of is Jack Sparrow lassoing this thing and getting off an island in the Caribbean. They had so many other things to offer but I think the sea turtle takes the prize. Grace of course slept the whole time...ahhh the baby life. 

If you are in the Tulsa area I would recommend stopping and having a look! 

~Alysse 


This post is NOT endorsed by the aquarium and all thoughts are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment